Friday, June 1, 2012

Macrina Bakery



 It doesn't take long to realize that in Seattle coffee shops and bakeries play a huge role in the culture. However, if you can avoid the Starbucks that are on every corner, the neighborhood bakeries provide the perfect shelter on those rainy weekend mornings.

My first morning in Seattle I made my way to the Macrina Bakery on the top of Queen Anne. I was instantly welcomed by the smell of warm pastries and lattes as I crossed the threshold out of the rain. Definitely a place that you need to experience. I tried the ham and egg brioche my first time in and then a morning bun and biscuit the second time. All of them are exceptional! Makes me want to buy the cookbook so I can bring these flavors back to San Francisco!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ardianzzz.blogspot.com 2009 powered by blogger template air mail by ardianzzz